Generics & Plugins

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 21:46:07 UTC 2011

Eclipse displays compiler warnings inline with the code; there is also a full list in the Markers window.

I do not think it is a good idea to turn on compiler warnings, we will be overpowered by them. Eclipse reports right now over 5300 warnings (with a lot of them related to raw types).

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea

Software Engineer