twitter4j version upgraded from 2.1.2 to 2.2.4

Charles Crouch ccrouch at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 03:08:52 UTC 2011

Rafael
According to the latest (internal) hudson run the build is still broken:
https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/RHQ%20Core/job/rhq-master/579/

You know the rules Rafael, no regressing the build :-)
You've got until 10am ET on Thursday to fix the master build before we revert your changes.

The build errors are here:
http://pastebin.com/XvpiAsjm

Thanks
Charles