ant version(s) ?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 12:33:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am just looking at build issues with the webservices (as described before)
and ant 1.7.1 would have a neat attribute "erroronmissingdir"  that could
nicely work around the issue of the one directory not being present/writeable
on OS/X while being required on RHEL.

I think we should in the not too distant future upgrade our usage of ant
and also only use one version (and 1.7.0 is not a Whiskey that gets
better with age).

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn