combining all the ideas pages

Deon Lackey dlackey at redhat.com
Fri Oct 7 21:13:33 UTC 2011

Hey, everyone.

Heiko and I spoke about this over a week ago. We currently have 4 different roadmap/ideas type pages:

    • http://rhq-project.org/display/RHQ/Proposals+for+further+enhancementshttp://rhq-project.org/display/RHQ/Ideashttp://rhq-project.org/display/RHQ/Enhancement+Post-It+Pagehttp://rhq-project.org/display/RHQ/Roadmap

These are in various states of attention and neglect.

So the idea is to combine all of them into a single bad at ss roadmap page. I have a draft here:
http://rhq-project.org/display/RHQ/sunny-dee%27s+notes

It's nothing fancy; I just tried to combine everything all together and slap some labels around to make it easier to see where the ideas are.

Thoughts? Comments? Sugestions?
Deon