mod_cluster plugin version

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 22:34:46 UTC 2011

I just noticed the mod_cluster plugin version is 1.0.

<plugin name="mod_cluster" displayName="mod_cluster"
description="Monitoring and management of mod_cluster plugin." vers
ion="1.0" package="org.rhq.plugins.modcluster"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="urn:xmlns:rh
q-plugin"
    xmlns:c="urn:xmlns:rhq-configuration">

This is inconsistent with all the rest of our plugins, where we don't
define any version in the plugin descriptor, which causes the RHQ Server
to fallback to the version in the plugin jar's manifest, which is same
as the RHQ version (e.g. 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT).

Unless there's some reason mod_cluster should be different, can we
change it to be consistent with the other plugins?

--Ian