4.3.0: Issues with plugin unit testing; oracle plugin integration

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 20:23:08 UTC 2011

Am 03.11.2011 um 20:02 schrieb Elias Ross:
> It would be nice if there was a definitive document on unit testing
> your plugin. Anyway, I'm working (or trying to) on a base test class
> for doing testing. 'snmptrapd' has a simple version of what I had in
> mind.

Did you have a look at Arquillian for this purpose? We probably would
need to write a rhq-plugin-container adapter, but then Arquilian could
take care of starting the container, deploying what is needed and so on.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn