Fwd: RHQ and AS7

David A. Webster DAWEBSTER at UP.COM
Thu May 26 14:14:16 UTC 2011

Unfortunately for me, that is the Memorial Day holiday here in the USA and
I will be on vacation in Las Vegas, Nevada that day.  But will read the
meeting notes with interest and comment later.

David Webster
Union Pacific Railroad
Lead Architect-Web Infrastructure
Systems Engineering
Phone: (402) 544-1094 | Email: dawebster at up.com

"Heiko W.Rupp" <hrupp at redhat.com>
Sent by: rhq-devel-bounces at lists.fedorahosted.org
05/26/2011 08:43 AM
Please respond to
rhq-devel at lists.fedorahosted.org

cc

Subject
Fwd: RHQ and AS7

Hello,

this is an invite for a meeting that discusses additional requirements on
the RHQ server + UI from the AS7 management
point of view.
The meeting will be on irc in the #rhq channel (
irc://irc.freenode.net/#rhq )
If your firewall does not support irc, you can use the Gateway at
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=rhq

Meeting notes will be published afterwards.

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: