Portlet versions of Resource/Group Activity moved to first Activity tab.

Simeon Pinder spinder at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 17:15:45 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I just pushed Resource/Group portlet versions of ActivityView to master. There are still a few small bugs to chase down, but rolling this out to get more eyes on it.  If you have tried out earlier portlet versions and encounter dashboard view issues try resetting the dashboard as some portlet names have been changed.

With this change:
- all relevant portlets can be added/removed/minimized/refreshed within the context of a Resource/Group dashboard.
- where relevant portlet configuration has been enabled to filter the available content based on priority/status/time window where relevant and adjust the numbers of results being displayed.

The intent here is to allow customers to configure the viewable elements to customize the dashboard like elements for Resources/Groups.

Let me know if you encounter any issues or have other feedback.

-Simeon