setting page control

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 21:26:20 UTC 2011

Nice catch. We should see if there's a way to move this up into
RPCDataSource.transformRequest() so it's take care of by the base class,
and subclasses don't have to remember to do it. Perhaps add:

    protected abstract C getFetchCriteria(final DSRequest request)

to RPCDataSource and then transformRequest() could do:

    C criteria = getFetchCriteria(request);
    executeFetch(request, response, criteria);   // note, the signature
change

or something along those lines..