DBSETUP REQUIRED: Re: dependent values schema - remove db-upgrade steps

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 21:37:27 UTC 2011

I ended up committing this stuff in.

NOTE: IF YOU DID A DBSETUP WITHIN THE LAST 12 DAYS FROM MASTER OR DRIFT
BRANCH, YOU MUST DROP YOUR DB IN ORDER TO RESETUP THE DB AGAIN!

I collapsed the two db-upgrades into one (since it appears the original
table was really new - 12 days old - there is no reason to have a
separate db-upgrade step, it just means any developer who did a
dbsetup/upgrade within the  last 12 days ago or so needs to purge the
old table manually if they want to dbsetup again).

I also merged master into the drift branch (and again, resolving the
conflicts !?@#$) and things should now be good.