need suggestions: what resources want/need to support bundle deployments?

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 15:27:07 UTC 2011

Would it work if we had a readonly property in the resource configuration that
would be computed to always contain the absolute path of the document root?

How would resource config updates behave if a request to change the document
root changed yet another property? Would we have duplicate history entries or
is the update logic "smart enough" to just ignore that more has been changed
than was requested for?