need suggestions: what resources want/need to support bundle deployments?

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 15:10:46 UTC 2011

I think Apache could maybe do this as well.

The location would be the value of the DocumentRoot, which is a property in
the resource configuration of Virtual Host resources.

So each virtual host resource could have the ability to deploy to the
DocumentRoot it defines (this property is not required though so we should
handle failures gracefully here).