as7 plugin now in master

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 15:10:02 UTC 2011

Ian,

not that I am aware of - I just rebuild locally from
https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as

as7 cr1 should be out soon for download though
http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads

  Heiko

Am 22.06.2011 um 17:03 schrieb Ian Springer:

> Nice!
>
> Is there a Hudson job I can grab a recent build of AS7 from that I can
> use to try it out?
>
> On 06/22/2011 10:42 AM, Heiko W.Rupp wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have just merged the as7 plugin and the dependent-values branch into master
>> The plugin is working for me against as7 from their git as of last thursday morning.
>> I expect that it will work with as7 cr1, which is supposed to be out in the next few days.
>>
>> See this wiki page about dependent-values:
>> http://rhq-project.org/display/RHQ/Needed+-+dependent+properties+and+linking
>>
>>   Heiko
>>

> --
> Ian Springer
> Principal Software Developer
> JBoss Operations Network
> Red Hat
> ian.springer at redhat.com

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243
Geschaeftsführer: Brendan Lane, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham, Charles Cachera