as7 plugin now in master

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 14:42:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have just merged the as7 plugin and the dependent-values branch into master
The plugin is working for me against as7 from their git as of last thursday morning.
I expect that it will work with as7 cr1, which is supposed to be out in the next few days.

See this wiki page about dependent-values:
http://rhq-project.org/display/RHQ/Needed+-+dependent+properties+and+linking

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn