GWT config editor question

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 13:25:47 UTC 2011

I'm not sure I completely understand what needs to be done here.  Are
you trying to override values defined in the config def, or the config
being rendered?  Anyway,  perhaps consider an approach that supplies
overrides to the config def, or config, being rendered.    Still not
sure  I get it because I'm not sure where these "other" values are
coming from or when you actually have them.  From the description it
sounds like you want to "update" the config def supplied to the editor,
either before or after the editor is constructed.