upgrade hibernate?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 19:08:30 UTC 2011

> Regarding Hibernate one thing to consider is that we could look at moving the whole RHQ container to AS7 once that code base has settled down. That's likely going to be more of an RHQ5.x thing, so I don't know if we want to upgrade Hibernate now, or just wait and retest everything once when we change containers.

That could be a consideration of doing hibernate now. If we do it ALL,
and things break - did it break because of hibernate? or because of the
AS7 integration?

At least if we move to the latest hibernate now, and we get it to work,
then if our AS7 integration breaks, we can most likely discount
hibernate as the problem. One less thing to look at.