Help with Drools JON/RHQ plugin

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 19:31:42 UTC 2011

I don't have any clue why that would happen. Put a break point in your
MBean code itself and see if you even get into your drools code. If you
do, then I don't know.

If you don't, the problem is probably in the EMS code that is used to
invoke the operation of the JMX protocol. You might need to debug into
the JMX plugin code or the EMS code if that is the case.