Distribute developer tools with rhq?

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Tue Jan 25 15:07:26 UTC 2011

+1.

The only challenge might be packaging of any library jars the tools use.
Ideally, we could avoid redundant copies of too many jars - i.e. where
tool A, tool B, and the RHQ Server itself all have a dep on the same
library jar, we could possibly have them all use the same copy of the
jar; whether this is worth the trouble depends on how much space these
redundant jars consume.

I'd also include a README.txt for each tool.

--
Ian Springer
Principal Software Developer
ian.springer at redhat.com