CLI scripts on the server

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Jan 10 08:37:23 UTC 2011

Am 06.01.2011 um 13:38 schrieb Lukas Krejci:
> Obviously, we'd need to flesh out the security implications but at the same
> time I don't think there's much more to decide security wise than what user
> will the script run as and whether the CLI will have only access to remote
> interfaces even if running on the server or if we are going to let it use the
> full local interface.

For the alert plugins we decided that they can have access to the whole
server functionality. No classloader isolation etc.
But if you want to expose the same functionality than in the CLI, this isolation
would be needed.

 Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243