rhq plugin tool chain

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Feb 15 15:29:35 UTC 2011

Am 14.02.2011 um 16:46 schrieb Charles Crouch:
> Good suggestions. There are lots of options for how to generate the plugin descriptor.
> Have you got a link to Galders work?

[11:55:38] pilhuhn: So you did not write any? Can you point me to where you trigger generating rhq-plugin.xml within the Ispn build?
[11:57:43] galderz: pilhuhn: no didn't
[11:57:51] galderz: pilhuhn: it's kicked form: https://svn.jboss.org/repos/infinispan/trunk/jopr-plugin/pom.xml
[11:58:00] galderz: via the javadoc plugin
[11:58:15] galderz: then i have a doclet in org.infinispan.tools.jopr.RhqPluginXmlGenerator that does the job
[11:58:34] galderz: in https://svn.jboss.org/repos/infinispan/trunk/tools/

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243