system settings is now gwt-i-fied

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 13:21:36 UTC 2011

hmmm... take a look at your database in the RHQ_SYSTEM_CONFIG - what
values do you have for those?

They should not be null, and should be one of "true" or "false"... I
wonder if they are null for you somehow?

I'll fix these things to be more sensitive to null values. None of these
system config values should be null, but if they are, I can set them to
some default.