Better HTTP monitoring plugin?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 21:08:24 UTC 2011

This sounds awesome. I would keep this as a separate plugin on its own.

I think there could be alot of interest in something like this.

We can add this to the git repo under modules/plugins and put it into
the RHQ build.

In fact, if you have the full RHQ repo cloned, you should be able to
integrate it pretty easily into the RHQ modules/plugins and then build a
git patch and post it. I think from there we should be able to merge it
in, after testing it out and giving it a peer review once over.

Thanks,
John Mazz