augueas dep on plugin-container

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 20:56:53 UTC 2011

It should be noted that the Agent also has a dep on augeas, specifically
on a zipfile containing the augeas shared libraries. I think this is
done so the shared libs can be included in the Agent's shared library
path upon startup. I'm not sure why the plugin container would need a
dep on augeas. Lukas will know.