Alerts; scheduling jobs

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 13:14:58 UTC 2011

> I assume this is my problem.  I know I have some "bad" alert
> data hanging around int he database--is there a way to purge it?  Do I
> have to reset the database somehow?

Probably, unless you can do some sleuthing in your database and execute
some SQL to cleanse your bad data.

For reference, can you give more info on the global exception? What is
it? Is this on a page where you are viewing alert details? Or a
configuration editor? Any errors on the server side? Is this something
where we can add code to be less destructive (i.e. maybe just show a
blank value due to the bad data but still let you render the rest?)