Solved // CLI: Agent info incomplete

Ondřej Žižka ozizka at redhat.com
Tue Aug 2 21:35:33 UTC 2011

Speaking of that, I'd also welcome if the criteria would allow to search
for any InventoryState (or what's the name) - I mean,
InventoryState.ALL would act like InventoryState.NEW + ...COMMITTED +
UNINVENTORIZED - is that possible?
And also, it would be the default value. Currently it seems to be be
InventoryState.NEW after creating new Criteria().

Also, the names could be "setNameFilter()" and such instead of
"addNameFilter()". But I guess that won't change for back compat
reasons.

Ondra