tree grid selection question

Joseph Marques jmarques at redhat.com
Mon Oct 25 19:14:07 UTC 2010

  If you can't achieve the interaction model you're looking for using a
combination of methods available on the component, tweak the selection
algorithm yourself by writing and registering custom handlers.  If the
data you need to manipulate isn't available in the public interface,
then hopefully you can subclass that component and get at what you need
through the protected interface.