problem with ResourceTypeCriteria

Joseph Marques jmarques at redhat.com
Mon Oct 25 19:09:51 UTC 2010

  Yes, I've seen Hibernate do this from time to time when left join
fetching.

Do a little investigation for me - how many rows do you get back if you
only fetch eventDefinitions versus if you only fetch
operationDefinitions or resourceConfigurationDefinitions?  Also, what is
the generated SQL for the query (if there is a join to a collection
[xxxToMany mapping] anywhere, that would account for the duplicate rows
of the projected data.)