subtab errors

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 00:34:40 UTC 2010

I just did a git pull and I'm starting to see those "Invalid subtab:
Overview~" error messages again (notice the ~ in the error message).
This was a problem until Jay S. fixed it such that subtab IDs are used,
and not the actual title names. Did something regress?

I have the new implementation where the group Members/Membership subtabs
are collapsed into one, but I don't want to push it to the repo until
I'm sure master is in a good state (which I don't think it is).

Anyone else seeing master acting weird?