Time outs (on import)

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Nov 15 13:56:29 UTC 2010

this is a known issue :) I see this all the time and was one of the
use-cases that caused me to add that new "custom timeout" code (see my
earlier email on this).

So, what you need to do is go to the GWTServiceImpl that calls the
import SLSB method and change the GWTServiceLookup call to get the proxy
with a custom timeout - probably allow for a very long timeout here
(perhaps 5minutes - since people can import tens/hundreds of resources
in one request). You'll probably have to add a new method to
GWTServiceLookup so it takes and uses a new timeout param (my earlier
email explains the procedure on this).