I18N, message bundles and I18Nlog

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Tue Jun 1 18:53:00 UTC 2010

Mazz, so if I follow, we've got the "en" local in the code, why even
have the "de" locale in the code.  Why not just have a "de" properties
file?

For new languages a human would need to take one of the previously
translated properties files (.en, .de) and generate the new one, either
from scratch or by machine translation and then human fix-up.   And
other languages could be machine translated, I guess.