Remote_Debugging

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Thu Jul 1 14:20:48 UTC 2010

That sounds like a better setup than mine. Whenever I do a clean
container build, I manually edit run.conf. And whenever I do a clean
agent build, I do the same for rhq-agent-env.sh.

I have been meaning to update the build so that when the dev profile is
activated it automatically installs a debug-enabled run.conf and a
debug-enabled rhq-agent-env.sh. Maybe one day I will actually do it.

Mazz, I think ideally we should add a rhq-server-env.sh to the dist, as
I did for the agent, to externalize the environment variables from the
script. Granted, run.conf can be used for most of them, but it's nice to
not require users to edit anything within the jbossas directory.