CLI questions

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 12:46:17 UTC 2010

Hi all,

How can I import a resource? I can see in ResourceManager a uninventory command, but where is addToInventory command? I cannot see InventoryManager exposed in remote API as InventoryManagerRemote? It is a bug or "feature"?

There is a need to add for more complicated examples to http://www.rhq-project.org/display/JOPR2/Running+the+RHQ+CLI page. Currently there are only searching examples which is good but not sufficient. More examples like: updating configuration, setting alerts, importing, unimporting, deploying apps, etc etc would be much appreciated.

--Marek