JBoss 4.22 and 5.10 and RHQ

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Fri Jan 8 19:36:07 UTC 2010

|Unfortunately not.  The jboss-as--5 plugin works with EAP5.0, not AS5.1,
|which has a different mgmt interface.  When the community version has
|the same it should fall in line. maybe AS 5.2 but I'm not sure.  AS4
|servers will be picked up by the jboss-as plugin.

|-Jay

Note, AS 5.2 was renamed to AS 6.0. Based on some early testing, it looks like the jboss-as-5 plugin works with AS 6.0.0.M1.

-Ian

John Holland wrote:
>/      Hello,
/>/  this is probably a noobie question but,
/>/  how can I get RHQ to talk to a Jboss 5 server? There seems to be a AS5
/>/  plugin but it doesn't show up in the discovery process and the gui
/>/  doesn't list it as a separate plugin.
/>/
/>/  Thanks
/>/  John
/