jboss agent javaHome

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Fri Jan 8 15:59:36 UTC 2010

On 01/08/2010 10:48 AM, John Holland wrote:
> Thanks, but it is not there. I'm looking at it now.

Indeed. It looks like the javaHomePath property is missing from the
jboss-as-5 plugin's descriptor, which explains why you don't see it
listed in the connection properties. I'll create a bug for this.

However, the java home path should default to the value of the java.home
System property from the Agent JVM. I'm not sure why this didn't happen
for you. What OS and JVM is your Agent running on? Was the JAVA_HOME
environment variable set prior to starting the Agent?