jboss avail=DOWN

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 14:52:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

This could be due to a bug I've seen once or twice where if the JON
Agent is unable to connect to the EAP5 instance at the time the Agent
was started, e.g. because EAP5 was not running or not fully started, it
never attempts to reconnect and the Server remains reported as DOWN.
Please try the following and see if it fixes the issue:

1) Go to the EAP5 JBossAS Server Resource's Inventory>Connection tab and
edit its connection properties.
2) Click Save to save the connection properties (no need to make any
changes). Wait a minute or two.

If this doesn't do the trick, try restarting your Agent.

Let me know how it goes.

-Ian