I18N for GWT

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Aug 18 13:49:18 UTC 2010

Am 17.08.2010 um 20:32 schrieb Heiko W.Rupp:
> To be honest I don't know - I've added the devel list on CC, so you could perhaps
> discuss it there / get help from there.

I found this page
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5/wiki/GettingStartedI18n
which nicely shows the process of I18N

I think we should start that now  in order to see effects on the over all build soon

There also seems to be some mvn support for gwt and I18N:

http://mojo.codehaus.org/gwt-maven-plugin-1.2/examples/i18n.html

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243