Fix homepage and mention ML somewhere

Johannes Dewender fedora at JonnyJD.net
Thu Nov 14 22:09:14 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am the maintainer of the python-ethtool package at Arch Linux and only
found out about the new 0.8 release after celebdor pointed me to it
(half a year later).

There is no official homepage apart from the git repository overview
(which changed) and no mentioning of this ML anywhere I know of.
Probably I didn't search hard enough, but my point is: This is far from
obvious, at least for non-fedora/Red Hat devs.

One of the wikis should probably be updated to include the current:
- repository
- official tarball location
- Mailing list
- bug tracker (red hat bugs or ML?)

The wikis I found:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Python-ethtool
(Yes, this is empty, but listed in setup.py as url of the project.)
and
https://fedorahosted.org/python-ethtool/
which at least points to the correct repository.

thanks
JonnyJD