[python-bugzilla] ANNOUNCE: python-bugzilla 1.2.0 released
crobinso at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 20:43:21 UTC 2015
I'm happy to announce a new release of python-bugzilla, version 1.2.0.
python-bugzilla is a library and commandline tool for interacting with
a bugzilla instance, including querying, modifying, and creating bug reports.
The release can be downloaded from:
This release includes:
- Add bugzilla new/query/modify --field flag (Arun Babu Neelicattu)
- API support for ExternalBugs (Arun Babu Neelicattu, Brian Bouterse)
- Add new/modify --alias support (Adam Williamson)
- Bugzilla.logged_in now returns live state (Arun Babu Neelicattu)
- Fix getbugs API with latest Bugzilla releases
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release through testing,
bug reporting, submitting patches, and otherwise sending in feedback!
More information about the python-bugzilla