[python-bugzilla] ANNOUNCE: python-bugzilla 0.9.0 released
crobinso at redhat.com
Wed Jun 19 18:12:33 UTC 2013
I'm happy to announce a new release of python-bugzilla, version 0.9.0.
python-bugzilla is a library and commandline tool for interacting with a
bugzilla instance, including querying, modifying, and creating bug reports.
The release can be downloaded from:
This release includes:
- CVE-2013-2191: Switch to pycurl to get SSL host and cert validation
- bugzilla: modify: add --dependson (Don Zickus)
- bugzilla: new: add --groups option (Paul Frields)
- bugzilla: modify: Allow setting nearly every bug parameter
- NovellBugzilla implementation removed, can't get it to work
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release through testing,
bug reporting, submitting patches, and otherwise sending in feedback!
More information about the python-bugzilla