[Pam-developers] pam_unshare

Anders Blomdell anders.blomdell at control.lth.se
Wed Oct 10 14:13:48 UTC 2012

Hi All,

The attached pam_unshare was primarily written in order to create a
pam_namespace replacement that handled automounter and made it possible
to let a script decide if unshare should be called. I hope it could be
of use for someone else as well (inclusion in pam-linux would be a plus :-))

Besides the module and its documentation, I enclose a preliminary
version of a python script exercising some of the functionality
('session required pam_unshare.so cond /etc/pam.d/hide.py' in config file).

Regards

Anders Blomdell
Anders Blomdell                  Email: anders.blomdell at control.lth.se
Department of Automatic Control
Lund University                  Phone:    +46 46 222 4625
P.O. Box 118                     Fax:      +46 46 138118
SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden