Installing Python providers with OpenLMI

Remi Chateauneu remi.chateauneu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:02:23 UTC 2015

Another question please.

I have understood that the shareable library libpyCmpiProvider.so must
be installed and registered to the CIMOM as a provider module. And
once it is done, any Python script copied in the right location, is
detected and acts as a WBEM provider.

Question please, about openPegasus which should act similarly to
OpenLmi: If OpenPegasus on Windows is compiled with the CMPI option
(Which is not the default btw), do you think it is feasible to port to
Windows, the source code of libpyCmpiProvider, that is, the RPM
cmpi-bindings-0.9.5-6.el7.src ? With MinGW maybe ?

Thanks