Polkit-based authorization in OpenLMI providers

Jan Safranek jsafrane at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 14:26:12 UTC 2015

On 07/24/2014 05:58 PM, Jan Safranek wrote:
> I am pushing the patches to devel/polkit branch in our git repositories.
> Also, I created ticked to track progress:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/openlmi/ticket/321

I updated all the devel/polkit branches to appropriate git masters. The
only real missing part is polkit authorization for account service.
Since there is no usable DBus service for management of groups,
volunteers are needed to implement a new one. Perhaps with cooperation
with SSSD

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/.

Until it is implemented it makes little sense to merge OpenLMI polkit
patches to master.

I am closing appropriate ReviewBoard reviews.

Jan