Documentation overhaul

Alois Mahdal amahdal at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 11:54:23 UTC 2014

On Fri, 03 Oct 2014 13:03:08 +0200, Jan Safranek <jsafrane at redhat.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>>
>>  4. Something else may be missing: on Fedora 21 Alpha (Server) with
>>     all above installed it still fails:
>>
>>         http://fpaste.org/138732/
>
> python-pip is missing. I'll add it to the list.

Sorry, installed python-pip as well and at least the final error message is
the same.

> The build process is really very specific, our Makefiles differ from git
> repo to git repo - e.g. build process for openlmi-tools is totally
> different
> to say openlmi-providers. The build script is going to be quite fragile
> :-(.

Well, I wonder why it's needed to build whole project to get just the
documentation HTML.  Is it some functionality from (part of) e.g. providers
package?  Couldn't part of it be replaced by yum-installed package?

Thanks,
aL.

--
Alois Mahdal <amahdal at redhat.com>