Registering New Accounts on the OpenLMI Website

Russell Doty rdoty at redhat.com
Tue May 6 17:55:16 UTC 2014

Quick update to let everyone know what is going on:

I added a captcha module to the new account registration process to try
to block spam account creation. It looks like it has slowed down
registering spam accounts but hasn't stopped it.

I just added the "Mother May I" module. This module asks for a secret
word that legitimate users should know. The current word is fedora.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Russ