New QuickStart guide

Radek Novacek rnovacek at redhat.com
Mon Mar 24 14:00:28 UTC 2014

On Mon 24 of Mar 2014 14:41:07 Tomáš Smetana wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have copied and formatted Russ' QuickStart here:
> http://www.openlmi.org/node/62
>
> It should be less verbose and more up-to-date. Please review the new text
> and once I stop receiving complaints and update requests I'll replace the
> old QuickStart with this one.
>
> Thanks and regards,

Hi,

good job, I like this brief version much more that the original one.

I would add few formatting changes for us 'tl;dr' folks - when reading this
step-by-step tutorials I usually just copy&paste the code blocks and don't
read the text around (especially when doing it repeatedly).

So, I would add code block in 'Remote Access' section saying

$ passwd pegasus

and highlight the 'Alternatively' in second bullet.

I hope that more pages on OpenLMI.org will follow this simple and not-too-
verbose style.

Radek