question about openlmi

MaShimiao mashimiao.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Wed Feb 12 00:56:11 UTC 2014

Hi, Russ
Thank you for replying in time.
On 02/11/2014 06:24 PM, Russell Doty wrote:
> Ah, this helps.
>
> LMI Providers, like Services or Users can be written in C or Python.
I have found APIs which used to write Providers in C or Python. And tried to use them write a simple one.

> LMI client applications - applications that call LMI functions - can be written in C, C++, Python or Java.
That's what I really can't understand.
What's LMI functions?
Are they functions which is contained in Python scripts deployed in the directory /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/lmi ?
If they are, I don't think it's a good idea to call Python scripts to write C, C++ or Java applications.

Best regards