question about openlmi

MaShimiao mashimiao.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 11 10:15:23 UTC 2014

Hi, Russ

Thanks for your reply.
On 02/11/2014 05:50 PM, Russell Doty wrote:
> Java is fully supported for developing client applications. As an example, the JBoss team has developed an application that uses LMI with JON.
I don't know about that.
Is there any open source codes about it?

> Can you tell us something about the application you are working on and what capabilities you need from LMI?
I'm researching OpenLMI. I want to know what OpenLMI supports and what not support.
According to the web, OpenLMI supports Java Interface. And you said it fully supported.
But as Tomáš said, there is no Java code with OpenLMI.
If I want to write an application which works like lmiservice or lmiuser, what do I need to
call and how?

Best regards