Certificate verify failed when connecting via lmishell

Michal Minar miminar at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 10:21:28 UTC 2014

Hi Sean,

thank you for pointing this out. The correct procedure is to copy
server.pem from the server to the client and then run
  # update-ca-trust extract
on the client (not the server).

I've fixed guidelines on openlmi.org website. The RHEL7 guide will
follow. We'll be glad to fix any other shortcomings you may find in our
guides. Please keep reporting them.

Best regards,
Michal