Error while using cmake in openlmi-networking

Tomáš Smetana tsmetana at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 10:57:58 UTC 2013

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:19:51 +0530
Chethan Y <chethan.casey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I just encountered an error while using cmake in openlmi-networking
> and am just stuck here from past a day. Please help me out ?
>
>   CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/OpenLMIMacros.cmake:31 (message):
>        MOF file CIM_CLASSES not found
>     Call stack (most recent call first):
>         src/CMakeLists.txt:32 (konkretcmpi_generate)

Hello,
  I get the same error when compiling openlmi-networking git with the F-19
pacakged openlmi-providers-devel.

Looks like the Fedora 19 version of opelnmi-providers-devel is too old to
compile the openlmi-networking latest git sources -- custom
openlmi-providers-devel rpm made from the latest git works OK.

[Disclaimer: I'm not a maintainer of either of those components.]

Regards,
--
Tomáš Smetana
Platform Engineering, Red Hat