storage providers error.

Devchandra L Meetei dlmeetei at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 10:02:02 UTC 2013

Hi Sunil,
Did you use custom built pegasus?
pegasus assumes by default the interop namespace as root/PG_InterOp.

Compiler should look at root/PG_InterOp, not at root/interop unless you
have made it to root/interop at compile time

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM, sunil kumar <skjmca51 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
>
> while registering (make register fan). we are getting following error.
>
> "Compiler general exception: parse error: Error getting class
> PG_ProviderModule from namespace root/interop: CIM_ERR_NOT_FOUND:
> PG_ProviderModule
> 2013-09-20 05:38:03 EXIT CODE: 248
> 2013-09-20 05:38:03 DONE WITH EXIT CODE: 0
> Built target register-Fan'"
>
> where can i find cim .c and .h files related to storage

Warm Regards
--Dev
OpenPegasus Developer/Committer

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.